My profile
My name is
Krittiwit Suriyawong You can call me Dodo that’s my nickname . By the
way I’m 16 years old
LOL so I was
born in Rayong,Thailand on March ,10th ,1999 so my personality is like
the others I'm friendly and sociable . I’m person who doesn’t like to drink alcohols actually I drink but a little when I have to join society. I
like green ,yellow and red
colours .My favorite food is
Somtom(Thai spicy salad) . when I grow up
in the future I want to be a flight attendant(steward)
because I like to speak
languages like English and Chinese .
My idol is Iggy Azalea . She is
very strong because chase her dream she want to be rapper when
she was young and now she is.
My favorite song : Maroon5 - sugar(remix)ft.Nicki minaj
My idol is Iggy Azalea . She is very strong because chase her dream she want to be rapper when she was young and now she is.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น